Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor has it been submitted to another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editors).
- The submission file has been formatted according to the template provided by JHNR and submitted either in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Graphs and figures are included in high resolution format and uploaded as a separate ZIP file (or similar).
- Where available, URLs or DOIs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
A Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 (CC BY-ND 4.0) license applies to all contents published in JHNR. While articles published on JHNR can be copied by anyone for noncommercial purposes if proper credit is given, all materials are published under an open-access license with authors retaining full and permanent ownership of their work. For details please consult the Open Access and Copyright Notice.